Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Million Dollar Devil by Katy Evans

New Release!!

✨Million Dollar Devil✨ 
by @authorkatyevans 

FREE in KU!!  

I love Lizzy and her sexy Devil! ❤️

My Review:
This is the first book in the Million Dollar Series. OMG! I love this story so much! The story is beautifully written, fun and sexy. Jimmy/James and Elisabeth/Lizzy are such great characters. Jimmy is really handsome and caring. They share a beautiful chemistry. I like their slow burn story. Charlie, Jimmy's brother, is also a great character. The other secondary characters are also interesting. The ending is beautiful. I totally recommend this story. Now, I can't wait to listen to the audiobook version of this story, and for the next book in the Series!

Grab your copy today!! 

Also available on audiobook! $1.99 WS! 




No comments:

Post a Comment

New Release: Vicious Seduction by Jill Ramsower

  ♦ ♦ ♦ Title: Vicious Seduction Series: The Byrne Brothers Series, Book #4 Author: Jill Ramsower Narrated: Jason Clark & Jo Raylan P...