Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Audiobook Review: Austin By Lauren Runow and Jeannine Colette

Austin 
By Lauren Runow and Jeannine Colette
Series: Sexton Brothers Series, Book 1
Narrated by: Amelie Griffin, Alex Kydd
Length: 9 hrs and 15 mins
Unabridged Audiobook
Release date: 06-18-19
Language: English
Publisher: Tantor Audio



 

Audible: 
https://www.audible.com/pd/Austin-Audiobook/1400170230

Goodreads:  
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/40811915



Blurb

"Tell me a secret", I ask.
"I'm falling for you."
Austin Sexton is a bad-boy media mogul and heir to the Sexton Empire. On the outside, he's a whiskey-slinging bachelor with the world on a string. Problem is, strings break easily.
Deep within lies a war hero who refuses accolades. He buries his pain with his vices, and against my better judgment, I've become one of them.
No matter how hard I try to push him away, his secrets draw me in. This man, who appears careless, has passion. If I were looking for someone in my life, I could see myself falling for a guy like him.
Good thing love is the last thing I'm looking for.
Contains mature themes.



My Review

Austin (Sexton Brothers, #1)Austin by Lauren Runow
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have previously read this story and loved it. This story is beautifully co-written by Lauren Runow and Jeannine Colette. I like the background story about illegal street racing. It's very interesting and thrilling. Jalynn and Austin are great together and they share a strong chemistry. The ending is beautiful, but also really intriguing! This was my first listen to Amelie Griffin and Alex Kydd's voices. They both have a great voice, easy to understand, and they did a great job with the narration. I enjoyed my listening. Now, I can't wait to listen to the next book in the Series, Bryce's story!

View all my reviews
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Release: Vicious Seduction by Jill Ramsower

  ♦ ♦ ♦ Title: Vicious Seduction Series: The Byrne Brothers Series, Book #4 Author: Jill Ramsower Narrated: Jason Clark & Jo Raylan P...