Friday, August 23, 2019

Audiobook Review: Hollywood Playboy By Natasha Madison

Hollywood Playboy
Hollywood Royalty, Book 1
By: Natasha Madison
Narrated by: Kai Kennicott, Wen Ross
Series: Hollywood Royalty Series, Book 1
Length: 8 hrs and 6 mins



https://www.audible.com/pd/Hollywood-Playboy-Audiobook/B07N7PF78G



Blurb

Behind the "lights, camera, action" of Hollywood lies a world of deception, love, and seduction.
Are you ready for Hollywood Royalty?


Jessica
Being an entertainment journalist was the last thing I thought I would be doing.
I thought once I got my degree, I would be reporting on stories that made a difference, but now all I do is report on who broke up with who and who is dating who.
I was over it.
Then I got my next assignment.
He’s Hollywood’s bad boy.
He works hard, and he plays even harder.
He’s rude, he’s condescending, and he’s made it known he doesn’t want me on the tour.
With one month on the road with him, two things might happen.
One, I may never work in this industry again.
Two, I may just be like everyone else and fall for Hollywood’s playboy.


 
My Review
Hollywood PlayboyHollywood Playboy by Natasha Madison
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the first book in the Hollywood Royalty Series. Wow! This is a great enemies-to-lovers. This story is beautifully written, captivating, sweet and sexy. Jessica and Tyler are great characters and they share a great chemistry. Tyler is handsome, impossible to not fall for him! Jessica is a beautiful character, strong and independent. They are great together, and I loved to follow them in their journey to love. Kai Kennicott and Wen Ross did an outstanding job with this duet narration. I love their voices together. I enjoyed my listening and highly recommend it. I loved it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Release: Vicious Seduction by Jill Ramsower

  ♦ ♦ ♦ Title: Vicious Seduction Series: The Byrne Brothers Series, Book #4 Author: Jill Ramsower Narrated: Jason Clark & Jo Raylan P...