Sunday, August 25, 2019

Audiobook Review: Survivor By Nicole Blanchard

Survivor
First to Fight, Book 3
By: Nicole Blanchard 
Narrated by: Emma Wilder, Aiden Snow
Length: 6 hrs and 35 mins
Release date: 07-28-17




https://www.audible.com/pd/Survivor-Audiobook/B0748WCYPD


Blurb
 
I knew falling in love with him was bad for us both, but I did it anyway.

For a brief moment, we had it all. Even though he was leaving to join the Marines, and I had four years of college ahead of me, he was everything I ever wanted and didn't think I deserved.

But real life has a way of dashing dreams - and that happy future we envisioned together? It disappeared at the hands of a monster.

Ten years have passed and I'm not the same naïve girl that believed in happily-ever-afters. When unforseen events drew me back to our hometown and I find myself caring for my two teenage brothers, the last thing on my mind should be reconnecting with the hottie-turned-hero who I loved at seventeen.

As the past begins to repeat itself and old threats resurface, I'll have to trust him with the secrets that tore us apart, if I want a second chance at his heart.



My Review

Survivor (First to Fight #3)Survivor by Nicole Blanchard
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was my first book from this author, and won't be my last. This is the third book in the First to Fight Series. Wow! I loved this second chance to love. Jack and Sophie are great characters. Sophie's story is heartbreaking. She's a strong and beautiful character. Jack is handsome, protective and supportive. The secondary characters are great, and Sophie's brothers are cute. The storyline is suspenseful, filled with twists and turns. I love the Epilogue. Emma Wilder and Aiden Snow did an amazing job with the narration! I love their voices together. I highly recommend it! Now, I’m looking forward for more books written by this author, and narrated by these narrators!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Release: Vicious Seduction by Jill Ramsower

  ♦ ♦ ♦ Title: Vicious Seduction Series: The Byrne Brothers Series, Book #4 Author: Jill Ramsower Narrated: Jason Clark & Jo Raylan P...