Monday, September 16, 2019

Audiobook Review: Be My Midnight Kiss By Jean Brashear















Be My Midnight KissTexas Heroes, Book 25
By: Jean Brashear
Narrated by: Eric G. Dove
Series: The Gallaghers of Sweetgrass Springs, Book 12, Texas Heroes, Book 25
Length: 4 hrs and 28 mins  




https://www.audible.com/pd/Be-My-Midnight-Kiss-Audiobook/B078JRQZF8


My Review
This was my first Jean Brashear's book. This is the book 12 in The Gallaghers of Sweetgrass Springs, and book 25 in the Texas Heros Series. This is a standalone story. This opposites attract, and friends to lovers, is beautifully written, sweet and fun. Stephanie and Gavin are great characters. Gavin is handsome, protective, loving, and caring. Stephanie is  beautiful, strong, but vulnerable. I love their slow burn story, and their happy ending. Eric G. Dove did a good job with the narration. I received this audiobook at no-cost from Audiobookworm Promotions. The gifting of this audiobook did not affect my opinion of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Release: Vicious Seduction by Jill Ramsower

  ♦ ♦ ♦ Title: Vicious Seduction Series: The Byrne Brothers Series, Book #4 Author: Jill Ramsower Narrated: Jason Clark & Jo Raylan P...