Saturday, September 14, 2019

Audiobook Review: Illusion on Ice By S.R. Grey

🎧 Audiobook Review! 🎧

Illusion on Ice
Boys of Winter, Book 7
By: S.R. Grey
Narrated by: Avie Paige
Series: Boys of Winter, Book 7
Length: 5 hrs and 6 mins
https://drive.google.com/uc?export=view&id=1L6DmrkaBOFRvcTZ6oaoJVeuG1GI9Mali


Blurb
Confession time:
My name is Noel Sandlund and I play professional hockey-defense to be exact.
I lead a pretty good life. I'm not hurting for money and the ladies seem to like me.
And now things have gotten even better - I think I may have fallen in love.

See, while I was in Sweden playing in the world hockey championships this off-season, I met Maisie Troy.

And, man, she's it for me.

Confession time:
I'm Maisie Troy.
This summer I met a man who's everything I've ever wanted and more.
His name is Noel and he's hot and sweet and plays amazing hockey.
I think he could be the one.

Too bad there's one huge problem - I'm not who he thinks I am.

No, I'm just an illusion.
An illusion that's about to shatter...like ice.

Illusion on Ice is the seventh novel in the bestselling Boys of Winter hockey romance series.


My Review
This is the book 7 in the Boys of Winter Series. I love this Series! Noel and Maisie's story is fun, sweet, sexy and Romantic. They share an instant attraction and an amazing chemistry. I love Noel! He is handsome, and so supportive and protective with Maisie! I love their HEA. I enjoyed my listening, and can't wait for the next book in the Series, Forbidden on Ice, Blake's story. Avie Paige did a great job with the narration. She has a beautiful voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Release: Vicious Seduction by Jill Ramsower

  ♦ ♦ ♦ Title: Vicious Seduction Series: The Byrne Brothers Series, Book #4 Author: Jill Ramsower Narrated: Jason Clark & Jo Raylan P...