Saturday, November 30, 2019

Audiobook Review: Boss of Me By Tia Louise

Boss of Me
An Enemies-to-Lovers, Stand-Alone Romance
By: Tia Louise
Narrated by: Lucy Rivers, Teddy Hamilton
Length: 8 hrs and 9 mins 


 

https://www.audible.com/pd/Boss-of-Me-Audiobook/B081B9YQYV


Blurb
An Amazon Top 100 Best Seller

Patton Fletcher is a devil. Not the devil, but a bossy, sexy, panty-melting, hard-driving devil....

They warned me not to take this job.
They said you were ruthless, impossible to please....
I said I was better than them.
I wouldn’t fall for your charm, your arrogance, or how sexy you fill out that suit.
I wouldn’t fall for your deep brown eyes or the way that muscle moves in your square jaw when you’re pissed.

I said I could resist you.
I was wrong....

Boss of Me is a stand-alone workplace, enemies to lovers, military romance with a badass alpha boss and the feisty woman who steals his heart. No cheating. No cliffhangers.
 
 
My Review
Boss of Me is a standalone office romance, enemies to lovers, and military romance. Patton is a handsome hot alpha boss. Raquel (Rocky) is a beautiful woman, feisty, wise, and strong. Their chemistry is like fire. The secondary characters are also great. This story is beautifully written, emotional, intriguing, and captivating. The ending is beautiful. I loved it, and I highly recommend it! Lucy Rivers and Teddy Hamilton did an amazing job with the narration. I enjoyed this story. Looking forward for more books written by Tia Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Release: Vicious Seduction by Jill Ramsower

  ♦ ♦ ♦ Title: Vicious Seduction Series: The Byrne Brothers Series, Book #4 Author: Jill Ramsower Narrated: Jason Clark & Jo Raylan P...