Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Audiobook Review: Void By CoraLee June and Raven Kennedy

Void
By: CoraLee June, Raven Kennedy
Narrated by: Addison Barnes
Length: 12 hrs and 55 mins



https://www.audible.com/pd/Void-Audiobook/B07ZL6VDB2


Blurb:
I was born of nothing.

I’m a void, a rare supernatural capable of absorbing powers at the brush of my skin.

Feared. Hated. Untouchable.

Thibault Academy is full of supernaturals that want me dead, and the most powerful of them, the Paragons, will stop at nothing to ensure I go back to the hell I came from. They’re cruel, heartless, and have created an unlikely alliance to take me down.

If I want to learn how to control the nothingness, I’ll have to survive them.

I was born of the void, but I’ll die from the power.

This is a reverse harem bully romance.

 

My Review:

VoidVoid by Raven Kennedy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

CoraLee June is a new author to me. I loved Raven Kennedy's Series, the Heart Hassle Series. Void is a great RH Bully Paranormal Romance. It's refreshing to have a complete story in only one book! No Cliffhanger, No Series, and a HEA guaranteed! Thanks to the authors!

The main characters are great! I loved Devicka and her mates, four Paragons. Their chemistry is sizzling! Devicka is a strong, sassy, and fun character. Render, a vampire, is my favorite character (I love vampires!)! Gritt, a shifter, is a very intriguing character, with his four animals! Quade, an elemental, is a powerful character, who can control the four elements. Hyde, a necromancer, is a fun character! The zombies dancing are hilarious! The word building is well done, well developped, and original. The storyline is fast-paced, intriguing, fun, and sexy. I love the ending.

Addison Barnes did an amazing job with the narration. She has a beautiful voice, and she has a great range of voices, and it was easy to distinguish the various characters. This is a great team authors/narrator. I enjoyed listening to this audiobook. I was given a free review copy of the audiobook at my request and have voluntarily left this review.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Release: Vicious Seduction by Jill Ramsower

  ♦ ♦ ♦ Title: Vicious Seduction Series: The Byrne Brothers Series, Book #4 Author: Jill Ramsower Narrated: Jason Clark & Jo Raylan P...