Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Audiobook Review: Hard to Love By W. Winters

Hard to Love
By: W. Winters
Narrated by: Joe Arden, Samantha Cook
Series: Hard to Love, Book 1
Length: 4 hrs and 47 mins




https://www.audible.com/pd/Hard-to-Love-Audiobook/B07Z6B366S

Blurb:
From USA Today best-selling author Willow Winters comes a heart-wrenching, edge-of-your-seat, gripping romantic suspense.
I own this town. The deals, the cash flow, the corruption - I decide it all. Blood and violence taints everything I claim. She was a constant through it all, and she never knew how badly I needed her. Just a touch would singe and soothe. Just a look would tempt and torment. She was too good for this world. I was too much of a bastard to push her away. She became my escape and my addiction.
It was only a matter of time before the danger bled into what we had. I should’ve known better than to indulge. I should’ve known better than to let her fall for me. There isn’t anything I touch that doesn’t crumble into dust and ash. Touching Laura was her downfall. Problem was, it was mine, too.


  
My Review:

Hard to Love (Hard to Love Book 1)Hard to Love by W. Winters
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the first book in the Hard to Love Series, a dark romance. Wow! This is an amazing introduction to this trilogy. The characters are great. Laura is a wonderful woman, strong, and smart. Seth is a powerful man, protective, and alpha. They share a strong and sizzling chemistry. The world building is well done, and captivating. The storyline is well written, intriguing, filled with danger, mystery, and twists and turns. The suspense unfold at a great pace, and ends with an unpredictable cliffhanger. Now, I can't wait to listen to the next book in the Series, Desperate to Touch, to know what happens next. Joe Arden and Samantha Cook did an outstanding job with the narration. They are both perfect as Seth and Laura. I love their voices together. I enjoyed it, and I highly recommend it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Release: Vicious Seduction by Jill Ramsower

  ♦ ♦ ♦ Title: Vicious Seduction Series: The Byrne Brothers Series, Book #4 Author: Jill Ramsower Narrated: Jason Clark & Jo Raylan P...