Tuesday, December 24, 2019

Audiobook Review: Life After Falling Life After Falling by Alyssa Rose Ivy

Life After Falling
By: Alyssa Rose Ivy
Narrated by: Erin Mallon
Length: 4 hrs and 41 min



https://www.audible.com/pd/Life-After-Falling-Audiobook/B082YGSFHQ

Blurb
One tangled cassette tape. Two tangled lives.
Cassidy snaps. She quits her job and fiancĂ© all in the same day and ends up on her parents’ doorstep. In the midst of everything, she is determined to fix a broken cassette tape that she thinks holds the key to rediscovering happiness.
On her quest to fix the tape, she meets Leo, a guy as down on his luck as she is lost. What starts with curiosity leads to something resembling a relationship and maybe a chance at love.
 


My Review

Life After FallingLife After Falling by Alyssa Rose Ivy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was my first Alyssa Rose Ivy's book, and won't be my last. Life After Falling is a short contemporary romance. I loved it! Cassidy is a lovely and fun character. Leo is an intriguing and handsome character. He is so sweet! They are great together. I love how they become friends, then lovers. This story is emotional, hilarious, and beautiful! The ending is heartwarming! This story is refreshing. Erin Mallon did an amazing job with the narration. I love her voice!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Release: Vicious Seduction by Jill Ramsower

  ♦ ♦ ♦ Title: Vicious Seduction Series: The Byrne Brothers Series, Book #4 Author: Jill Ramsower Narrated: Jason Clark & Jo Raylan P...