Sunday, December 1, 2019

Audiobook Review: Make Me Beg By Julie Kriss

Make Me Beg
Riggs Brothers, Book 4
By: Julie Kriss
Narrated by: Joe Arden, Erin Mallon
Series: Riggs Brothers, Book 4
Length: 4 hrs and 33 mins




https://www.audible.com/pd/Make-Me-Beg-Audiobook/B081FKXFFP


Blurb
You wouldn't believe Dex Riggs and I are from the same town. He's the ultimate bad boy; I'm the one who goes by the book. He's a sexy former cop with a shady past; I'm the girl who married her high school sweetheart.
But now, my marriage is over, I'm burned out on my business, and worst of all, I never got the baby I wanted. And now, I never will.
Unless Dex is willing to make a deal.
I get a baby; he gets...me. For a little while. Once I'm knocked up, we'll go our separate ways. That's the rule.
I've never broken a rule. Dex has broken all of them.
Which rule will we break first?
 


My Review

Make Me Beg (Riggs Brothers Book 4)Make Me Beg by Julie Kriss
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the fourth and last book in the Riggs Brothers Series. I love the Riggs Brothers! Dex and Lauren's story is sweet, suspenseful, and sexy! They share a strong and sizzling chemisty. I love the Epilogue. This is a beautiful ending to this Series. Joe Arden and Erin Mallon did an amazing job with the narration.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Release: Vicious Seduction by Jill Ramsower

  ♦ ♦ ♦ Title: Vicious Seduction Series: The Byrne Brothers Series, Book #4 Author: Jill Ramsower Narrated: Jason Clark & Jo Raylan P...