Monday, March 30, 2020

Review: Best Man By Winter Renshaw



Best Man 
By Winter Renshaw 

ONE-CLICK HERE ➜ https://amzn.to/2xmqEgT 

Blurb: 

I didn’t know her name, but I heard her laugh, tasted her lips, felt her warm skin as I held her in my arms. Together we watched our young children playing in the sand, the warm ocean lapping the shore behind them as the setting sun painted the sky. She was my soulmate and this was our life, our beautiful forever … 

Then I woke up—alone in a hospital room, connected to wires and machines. 

There was no wife. No kids. Not a single soul waiting for me. That life I dreamt of … never existed. 

I’d been in a devastating wreck, a nurse told me when she rushed in. Comatose for weeks. I’d have a long road to recovery, but I was going to make it. 

From that moment on, the dream haunted me. I saw that woman’s face every time I closed my eyes, searched for her in every crowd, ached to be with a stranger I felt I’d known my entire life … and I swore that if I ever found her, I’d do anything to make her mine. 

Anything. 

Then I found her. 

And it was both the best and worst day of my life because the woman of my dreams … was about to marry my best friend. 



My Review: 

I love Winter Renshaw's writing. She never disappoints! Cainan (Cain) and Brie's story is beautiful. Cain, a divorce attorney, is a complex character. Brie is a beautiful character, strong, smart, and independent. They are great together. The storyline is intriguing, filled with angst, lies, and unpredictable twists and turns. I loved it! Looking forward for more books writen by Winter Renshaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Release: Vicious Seduction by Jill Ramsower

  ♦ ♦ ♦ Title: Vicious Seduction Series: The Byrne Brothers Series, Book #4 Author: Jill Ramsower Narrated: Jason Clark & Jo Raylan P...