Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Audiobook Review: Coming Home By Kelly Moore

Coming Home
Series: Whiskey River Road, Book 1
By: Kelly Moore
Narrated by: Sera Sharr
Length: 8 hrs and 44 mins





Blurb:

It was my big day.

The day I'd marry the man of my dreams.

So what stopped me from walking down the aisle to the perfect man?

To my happily-ever-after?

I loved him but I ran away.

To what you ask?

A life I thought I wanted. Far away from the only life, I'd known. The only man I'd ever loved.

I was a rebel. It's my only excuse.

Boone didn't deserve any of it. He was sweet, protective, and one hot rancher.

He'd make any girl blush just looking at his handsome face.

What a day it was supposed to be.

I never thought I'd see him again but Coming Home after seven years is all I can think about.
I knew little about his life now and was damn sure he wouldn't want me in it.

He had to hate me.

I wasn't prepared for him.

I definitely wasn't prepared for him to be engaged.


My Review:

Coming Home is the first book in the Whiskey River Road Series. This is a great second chance to love. I love the characters! Boone and Clem are great together. Boone is handsome! Clem is beautiful and strong. The supporting characters are great and intriguing. The Calhoun family is wonderful. The storyline is emotional, fun, and has a little intrigue, mystery and action. Sera Sharr is a new narrator to me. She did a great job with the narration. Looking forward to listen to the next book in the Series, Stolen Hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Release: Vicious Seduction by Jill Ramsower

  ♦ ♦ ♦ Title: Vicious Seduction Series: The Byrne Brothers Series, Book #4 Author: Jill Ramsower Narrated: Jason Clark & Jo Raylan P...