Monday, June 22, 2020

Audiobook Review: The Davenports By Shannyn Leah and Kelly Moore


The Davenports 
Season One, Episode One
The CRD Series, Book 1
By: Shannyn Leah, Kelly Moore
Narrated by: Sebastian Reynolds, Kae Denino
Series: The CRD Series, Book 1
Length: 5 hrs and 3 mins





It’s complicated.

What’s complicated?

My life!

Six kids, two stepchildren, a dead husband, a nanny with multiple personalities, and a crazy wig-wearing, drug-selling, sex addict mother is only half the story.

Just when I decide to get my act together by putting down the bottle, my daughter decides to throw a party. 

This is bad, very bad. 

Our parties never go as planned. I can feel the mayhem brewing.

Just when I’m ready to throw in the towel when it comes to men, in walks a hot cowboy that kicks my libido in the nuts!

How can I possibly turn my life around with all this going on?


OMG! What I have just listened to? This is the first book in The Crazy Rich Davenports, a great introduction to this new Series. This story, written by Shannyn Leah and Kelly Moore, is nothing like I have listened to before. I applaud the originality of the  story. The Season 1 Episode 1 is absolutely hilarious!! The Davenports are rich, really rich. This family is totally screwed up. The cast of characters is wonderful. I need a family picture! The storyline is filled with family drama, and non-stop twists and turns. I laughed a lot throughout the story.  It's great to have the different POV. The story ends with an intrigue, and I need to know what will happen next. Sebastian Reynold and Kae Denino did an outstanding job with the narration. All the characters were easy to distinguish, and their personality was well personified. The team, authors/narrators, is amazing.  Bravo! Now, I need more of this crazy world! Looking forward to listen to the next book in the Series, Lucy.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Release: Vicious Seduction by Jill Ramsower

  ♦ ♦ ♦ Title: Vicious Seduction Series: The Byrne Brothers Series, Book #4 Author: Jill Ramsower Narrated: Jason Clark & Jo Raylan P...