Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Audiobook Review: The Lies We Tell By Becca Steele

The Lies We Tell: An Enemies to Lovers College Bully Romance
The Four Book 1
By: Becca Steele
Narrated by: Kelli Tager, Gregory Salinas
Series: The Four, Book 1
Length: 8 hrs and 3 mins





Starting over after my father’s sudden death was bad enough, but the four boys who rule Alstone College, my new university, are determined to make my life even more difficult. One in particular. Caiden Cavendish.
My nightmare. My shadow. My stepbrother.

My dad’s death was an accident... Lie.
My life isn’t in danger... Lie.
The Four won’t bring mayhem to my life... Lie.
I don’t want Caiden Cavendish... Lie.
Lies.
Lies.
Lies.

Eeny, meeny, miny, mo.
The Four are coming for you, Snow.

Note: This book is not a stand-alone, and may contain triggers for some listeners.



This was my first Becca Steele's book, and won't be my last! This is the first book in The Four Series, an enemies to lovers and a light Bully Romance. Note: This isn't a reverse harem. The author did an amazing job with the plot and the world building. Winter (Snow) and Caiden's story is fast paced, suspenseful, and filled with twists and turns. Their chemistry is intense and beautiful. The cast of supporting characters is great. ''The Four'' rule the Alstone College. This group is composed of four: Caiden and Weston (Winter's stepbrothers), and Zayde and Cassius, their two friends. The characters are well developed, and the storyline is intriguing and captivating. The mystery unfolds at a great pace, and ends with a cliffhanger. This first book in the Series is a Gem, and I loved it and I highly recommend it! Now, I am not so patientely awaiting for the next book in the Series, The Secrets We Hide! Kelli Tager and Gregory Salinas did an outstanding job with the narration. I love the accents. #AudiobookObsessionVIP #PinkFlamingoProductions

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Release: Vicious Seduction by Jill Ramsower

  ♦ ♦ ♦ Title: Vicious Seduction Series: The Byrne Brothers Series, Book #4 Author: Jill Ramsower Narrated: Jason Clark & Jo Raylan P...