Thursday, July 2, 2020

Audiobook Review Tour: My Life as A Rock Album By LJ Evans

🎧🎧Audiobook Review Tour!! 🎧🎧

My Life as A Rock Album 
My Life As An Album, Book 3
By LJ Evans
Narrated by: Sarah Puckett & Neill Thorne
Audio Production by Pink Flamingo Productions


 
 
Review Tour Hosted by Audiobook Obsession PR


My Review:
This is the third book in the My Life as an Album Series written by LJ Evans. This story can be listened as a standalone, but you don't want to miss one book in the Series. I like how each chapter is themed with a lyric from Bon Jovi's songs. Seth and PJ's story is heartwrenching, emotional, intense, and beautiful, filled with misunderstandings, a lack of communication, and a little suspense. The story is slow paced, and the back and forth, past to present, is well done. Seth's letters are beautiful. The ending is heartwarming. I love to have both POV. The supporting characters are great, and they have an important part in this story. Sarah Puckett and Neill Thorne did an amazing job with the narration. Sarah Puckett is already one of my favorite narrators. I like her reading as PJ. Neill Thorne is a new narrator to me. He has a great voice, really pleasant to listen to. He is perfect as Seth. I enjoyed it. I love this Series. Looking forward to listen to My Life as a Mixtape, the last book in the Series.

#NewRelease #NowLive #ReleaseBlitz #MyLifeAsARockAlbumAudioTour #LJEvans #SarahPuckett #NeillThorne #AudiobookObsession

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Release: Vicious Seduction by Jill Ramsower

  ♦ ♦ ♦ Title: Vicious Seduction Series: The Byrne Brothers Series, Book #4 Author: Jill Ramsower Narrated: Jason Clark & Jo Raylan P...