Friday, July 31, 2020

Audiobook Review: Can You Hear It By Casey Diam

Can You Hear It
Alpen Springs, Book 1
By: Casey Diam
Narrated by: Brooke Daniels, Jacob Morgan
Series: Alpen Springs, Book 1
Length: 7 hrs and 50 mins





Blurb:

Averie
Can you hear it?
The pounding of his heart. The deafening roar of the crowd.
Football games had been a thing of the past, ever since the love of my life died playing it.
One year later and still devastated, my mom decided to help me to leave it all behind. So here I was.
New school. New outlook. A new me, still trying to stop the grieving, and still trying to avoid anything to do with a game I’d come to hate.

In some cruel twist of fate, I met Ashton.
I was instantly drawn to him with no idea who he was until it all began to make sense.
His height, his physique, his long, powerful arm hurling a football.
Ashton Haigen was Alpen Springs High top-notch quarterback.
Suddenly, I was back in the game I swore I would never be in again, only this time, I had a choice.
But how does one choose their own heart, over the one that beats for them?
How could I put my past behind me and learn to love again?

Can You Hear It is a stand-alone sports romance that takes place in senior year high school. Due to explicit content, this book is suitable for 17 and up.


My Review:

This was my first Casey Diam's book, and definitely won't be my last! This is the first book in the Alpen Springs Series, a senior year High School romance, and a sports romance. I like the title. This is a series of standalone stories, with intertwined characters, following one couple at a time. This is my favorite kind of Series! Wow! I loved it! Ashton and Averie are wonderful characters. This is a fantastic friends to lovers romance. The storyline is emotional, filled with drama, and secrets. Brooke Daniels and Jacob Morgan did an outstanding job with the narration. I enjoyed it, and I HIGHLY recommend it. Looking forward to listen to the second book in the Series, Bad Choices and Heartaches, Ryker's story. #AshandAverieTeam #WildfireMarketingSolutions

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Release: Vicious Seduction by Jill Ramsower

  ♦ ♦ ♦ Title: Vicious Seduction Series: The Byrne Brothers Series, Book #4 Author: Jill Ramsower Narrated: Jason Clark & Jo Raylan P...