Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Whispersync Blitz: Behind the Count By Kimberly Readnour

 ๐ŸŽง๐ŸŽง Whispersync Blitz ๐ŸŽง๐ŸŽง


Behind the Count 

By Kimberly Readnour

Narrated by Sarah Puckett & Michael Gallagher



Amazon US https://bit.ly/BehindTheCountebook 

Audible US   ๐ŸŽง  https://bit.ly/BehindTheCountAudioUS  


Get the ebook for $3.99 (or free KU) and Upgrade to Whispersync for $7.47! 

 

Whispersync Blitz Hosted by Audiobook Obsession PR

 

Blurb

Dating my brother’s best friend? Yeah, that’s forbidden...

Noah Geren. Cessna University’s starting catcher. Sensible. My life-long crush. And totally off-limits. I only want a few things in life. Graduate with a fashion degree. To be taken seriously. And Noah Geren. After my first year of college, I let the idea of him go. And it almost worked. Until that late summer night.

Shannon Smith. My best friend’s sister. The secret star of my late-night fantasies. Hotter than sin. Unattainable.

There’s a code among best friends and teammates - no dating their sisters. Too bad I didn’t listen. One weak moment changed everything. And nothing at all. I’m not good for her. 

They call me the sensible one, but the more Shannon and I are forced to be together, staying away makes less sense. And the reasons become hard to remember. But I need to stay strong. For reasons she’ll never understand.

Book two in the Cessna U Wildcats series, Behind the Count, is a best friend's sister, stand-alone romance.

#NewRelease #NowLive #WhispersyncBlitz #BehindTheCountAudioTour #KimberlyReadnour #SarahPuckett #MichaelGallagher #AudiobookObsession

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Release: Vicious Seduction by Jill Ramsower

  ♦ ♦ ♦ Title: Vicious Seduction Series: The Byrne Brothers Series, Book #4 Author: Jill Ramsower Narrated: Jason Clark & Jo Raylan P...