Monday, October 26, 2020

Audiobook Review: Tarnished Empire By Ava Harrison

Tarnished Empire

By: Ava Harrison

Narrated by: Sebastian York, Ava Erickson

Length: 9 hrs and 8 mins



https://www.audible.com/pd/Tarnished-Empire-Audiobook/B08KFKLZKJ


Blurb:

My plan was simple.

Get invited onto his yacht.

Find information to destroy him.

But I wasn't prepared for Alaric Prince.

Dangerous and seductive, he trapped me in his gilded cage. 

He calls me Dove.

Easily preyed on.

Easily broken. 

A man that ruthless only wants to crush me.

I must resist the temptation to let him.

He's my father's enemy.

At war with my family.

A danger to me.

Falling for him would be my demise.

But if my plan works, it will be his.


My Review:

Wow! I loved it! Phoenix and Alaric's story is suspenseful, captivating, and fast-paced. Phoenix is a wonderful and strong young woman. Alaric is amazingly dark, and ruthless. I loved their slow burn story. Their journey is filled with adventure, danger, and unpredictable twists and turns. I love the ending. Sebastian York and Stella Hunter did an amazing job with the narration. They are perfect as Alaric and Phoenix. I HIGHLY recommend it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Release: Vicious Seduction by Jill Ramsower

  ♦ ♦ ♦ Title: Vicious Seduction Series: The Byrne Brothers Series, Book #4 Author: Jill Ramsower Narrated: Jason Clark & Jo Raylan P...