Monday, November 2, 2020

Audiobook Review: Blackburn By Brynne Asher

Advanced Listening Copy!

Blackburn
Special Forces: Operation Alpha
By: Brynne Asher
Narrated by: Virginia Rose, Aaron Shedlock Voice Actor
Length: 2 hrs and 35 mins
Publisher: Spectrum Audiobook Promos





Blurb
She’s my employee. I’m her boss’ boss. Hell, I own the company.
Pursuing Lillian Burkette was a line I shouldn’t cross. Until a work trip from hell changed everything.
I didn’t just step over the line. I annihilated the damn thing. When it comes to her, there’s nothing I wouldn’t do. I’d even kill for her.
When they say the corporate world is a jungle...they have no idea.


My Review
This was my first Brynne Asher's book, and won't be my last. Gabriel (Gab) and Lillian's story is an amazing Romantic Suspense. Lillian is smart, strong, and independent. Gab is handsome, alpha, bossy, and protective. They share a sizzling chemistry. This short story is entertaining, fast-paced, and filled with action, and adventure. Virginia Rose and Aaron Shedlock are on my list of favorite narrators. They did an outstanding job with the narration, and I love their voices together. This is a great team author/narrator. I highly recommend it. Looking forward for more books written by this author. #NetGalley #ALC #BrynneAsher #SpectrumAudiobook

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Release: Vicious Seduction by Jill Ramsower

  ♦ ♦ ♦ Title: Vicious Seduction Series: The Byrne Brothers Series, Book #4 Author: Jill Ramsower Narrated: Jason Clark & Jo Raylan P...