Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Whispersync Blitz: Instant Heat by AK MacBride

🎧🎧 Whispersync Blitz 🎧🎧

Rom Com Fans! I have an Audiobook Deal for you!!!

Instant Heat (Breathing Hearts Book 1) by AK MacBride

Narrated by Gregory Salinas & Lessa Lamb

Produced & Published by Pink Flamingo Productions



⚠️Get the E-Book for $2.99 (or free in KU!!!) and Add Audio Whispersync for $ 7.49!

Amazon US   http://bit.ly/InstantHeatEBookUS

Audible US  🎧   https://bit.ly/InstantHeatAudioUS


Whispersync Blitz Hosted By Audiobook Obsession


Blurb


One night. One bet. And now my world is turned upside down.

Apparently, you're not supposed to fall for the rebound guy.

Guess I didn't get the memo, because the first man I jump into bed with happens to be the one who sparks a flame inside my heart.

With his rakish charm and Irish accent, he steals my sanity and inhibitions. It's not long before I'm dreaming of something more than a quick fling. The problem?

Griffin Gallagher happens to be the one man my brother despises.


#NewRelease #NowLive #WhispersyncBlitz #InstantHeatAudioTour #AKMacBride #GregorySalinas #LessaLamb #PinkFlamingoProductions #AudiobookObsession #InstaLove #FireFighter #SweetRomance #RomCom #IrishSwoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Release: Vicious Seduction by Jill Ramsower

  ♦ ♦ ♦ Title: Vicious Seduction Series: The Byrne Brothers Series, Book #4 Author: Jill Ramsower Narrated: Jason Clark & Jo Raylan P...