Thursday, January 28, 2021

Audiobook Review: The Romantic Pact By Meghan Quinn

The Romantic Pact
Kings of Football
By: Meghan Quinn
Narrated by: Tim Paige, Kelsey Navarro
Length: 10 hrs and 9 mins




Audible US: https://www.audible.com/pd/The-Romantic-Pact-Audiobook/B08TK96BGY


Audible UK: https://www.audible.co.uk/pd/The-Romantic-Pact-Audiobook/B08TKR2YZT




Blurb:

A new standalone romance from USA Today best-selling author Meghan Quinn and narrated by Tim Paige and Kelsey Navarro....

I haven't seen her in three years.

I haven't talked to her since the kiss.

So why am I on a plane, flying across the world to spend a week with her in Germany?

One word: Pops.

My life’s a mess.

My possible football career is hanging on by a thread.

I'm driving the roads of Germany in honor of Pops with the one girl I can never have.

And I’m sharing a bed with her, the girl I've measured everyone else up to, while desperately trying to not to touch her.

We made a pact growing up, never to get romantic with each other - never fall in love.

And I'm about to break that pact. For good.

Kings of Football series

The Revenge Pact by Ilsa Madden-Mills

The Romantic Pact by Meghan Quinn

The Relationship Pact by Adriana Locke



My Review:

This is the second book in the Kings of Football, a multi authors Series. Crew and Hazel's story is beautifully written, emotional, romantic, and sweet. I loved to follow them in their trip in Germany. The scenery is wonderfully described. This is a beautiful love story. Kelsey Navarro and Tim Paige did a fantastic job with the narration. I enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Release: Vicious Seduction by Jill Ramsower

  ♦ ♦ ♦ Title: Vicious Seduction Series: The Byrne Brothers Series, Book #4 Author: Jill Ramsower Narrated: Jason Clark & Jo Raylan P...