Friday, January 29, 2021

Audiobook Review Tour: My Life as an Album Series By LJ Evens

🎧🎧Audiobook Review Tour!! 🎧🎧


My Life as an Album Series 

By LJ Evans

Narrated by Sarah Puckett, Neill Thorne & Michael Norman Johnson




Audible US 🎧 http://bit.ly/MyLifeasanAlbumSeriesAudioUS

Audible UK 🎧 http://bit.ly/MyLifeasanAlbumSeriesAudioUK

Review Tour Hosted by Audiobook Obsession PR


My Review:

My life as an Album is a set of four interconnected standalone novels, and one exclusive novella. This is a great value, and an amazing Boxed Set. Each story is beautifully written, and emotional, with a satisfying happy ending. 1) My Life as a Country Album: Cam and Jake's story is emotional and heartbreaking. 2) My Life as a Pop Album: Mia and Derek's story is emotional and sweet, filled with angst and guilt. 3) My Life as a Rock Album: Seth and PJ's story is heartwrenching, emotional, and intense, filled with misunderstandings, a lack of communication, and a little suspense. 4) My Life as a Mixtape: Wynn and Lonnie's slow burn romance, is sweet and beautiful. This Life with Cam: This novella is an amazing surprise and a great addition to the series. Sarah Puckett, Michael Norman Johnson, and Neill Thorne did a great job with the narration. I highly recommend this boxed set. #AudiobookObsession


#NewRelease #NowLive #ReleaseBlitz #MyLifeAsAnAlbumSeriesAudioTour #SarahPuckett #NeillThorne #MichaelNormanJohnson #AudiobookObsession



No comments:

Post a Comment

New Release: Vicious Seduction by Jill Ramsower

  ♦ ♦ ♦ Title: Vicious Seduction Series: The Byrne Brothers Series, Book #4 Author: Jill Ramsower Narrated: Jason Clark & Jo Raylan P...