Thursday, January 6, 2022

The Baby Proposition by Kim Loraine

So good!! 

The Baby Proposition
A Pregnancy Bargain Romance 
Series: Anything for Love, Book 1
Narrated by: J.F. Harding, Stella Hunter
Length: 6 hrs and 11 mins



Release Date: 01-17-22

PREORDER LINKS –


Blurb:

Clara Barnes wants a baby, and I’m going to give her one.

I wanted Clara the first time I saw her, but as soon as I figured out she was the local vet and would be working on my ranch, I knew I had to let her go. I put myself in the friend-zone until the night she told me she wanted to get knocked up.

There wasn’t a chance I’d let another guy get her pregnant, even if he was an anonymous donor. Not when she had me, Maverick Wilde - grade A certified Montana cowboy - right in front of her. The arrangement was perfect. I make my donation, she gets her baby, we go back to being friends. No strings. No messy heartbreak.

Except everything changes when we decide it’ll be a lot more fun to make a direct deposit and do things the old-fashioned way. That spark between us? Now it’s a blazing fire I have no desire to extinguish. Our baby proposition just got a lot more complicated. 

Featuring duet narration from J.F. Harding and Stella Hunter.


My Review:

Wow! I loved it! This is the first book in the Anything for Love series, a Cowboy Romance. This series is interconnected with the amazing series Wilde Horse Ranch and Ryker Ranch. I like these series intertwined! Maverick (Mav) and Clara's story is sweet, funny, sexy, and heartwarming. Mav is such a great guy, sweet, and caring. Clara is beautiful, strong, and determined. They are so sweet and perfect together. The supporting characters are great. I loved to see again the characters from the previous series. J.F. Harding and Stella Hunter did an amazing job with the narration. I love their voices together, and they are perfect as Mav and Clara. Looking forward to listening to the next book in the series. I like Kim Loraine's Cowboy Romance! 

#ALC #ComingSoon #ContemporaryRomance #CowboyRomance


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Release: Vicious Seduction by Jill Ramsower

  ♦ ♦ ♦ Title: Vicious Seduction Series: The Byrne Brothers Series, Book #4 Author: Jill Ramsower Narrated: Jason Clark & Jo Raylan P...