Friday, February 4, 2022

Review Tour: The Commander By Melanie Moreland





She spelled one word. Trouble. 
The exact kind of trouble I didn’t need.

THE COMMANDER by Melanie L. Moreland
Read for FREE with Kindle Unlimited
Listen with Audible: https://adbl.co/3KGdrRd
Narrated by John Lane and Maxine Mitchell


ABOUT THE BOOK
My instincts had always served me well.
Listening to my gut, the warning voice in my head that told me when to walk away.
I never failed to heed the signs.
Until the day she walked into my office.
I knew she would be trouble, but I ignored the alarm bells.
And then it was too late, and I fell. Hard.
A lie tore us apart, and I thought I’d lost her forever.
But now she’s back—with a secret she’s been keeping.
This time, I’m not letting her go.


My Review
This is the third book in the Men of Hidden Justice series, and excellent Romantic Suspense. Julian and Tally's story is suspenseful, and captivating, filled with mystery and secrets. Julian is handsome, alpha, protective, commanding, and caring. Tally is strong, determined, and independent. They complement each other. This is a beautiful story. I read it, and the audiobook version is AMAZING! John Lane and Maxine Mitchell did an outstanding job with the narration. They are both on my list of favorite narrators. I enjoyed it. I highly recommend this series. 


Have you read the start of Men of Hidden Justice? Check out The Boss: 

And then read Second-In-Command: 
Available with Kindle Unlimited

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Release: Vicious Seduction by Jill Ramsower

  ♦ ♦ ♦ Title: Vicious Seduction Series: The Byrne Brothers Series, Book #4 Author: Jill Ramsower Narrated: Jason Clark & Jo Raylan P...