Tuesday, March 21, 2023

My Dark Romeo By L.J. Shen and Parker S. Huntington



My Dark Romeo
Length: 12 hrs and 29 mins

https://www.audible.com/pd/My-Dark-Romeo-Audiobook/B0BY3CD2VH

 So Good!! ❤️

I love the cover! Romeo and Dallas's marriage of inconvenience romance is so good! Romeo is enigmatic, sarcastic, and handsome. Dallas is sassy, talkative, feisty, and determined. They are opposites attract, and they are perfect together. The chat between Romeo and his friends Ollie and Zach are hilarious. The characters are fantastic and well developed. The storyline is very interesting, engaging, and captivating, filled with twists and turns. I liked the humor in the story. I need more! Stella Hunter and Jacob Morgan did an outstanding job bringing this story to life. This is an excellent collaboration authors/narrators. I enjoyed it, and I HIGHLY recommend it. I will listen to this audiobook again. 

#Audiobook #HumanVoice #ParkerSHuntington #LJShen #JacobMorgan #StellaHunter #FamousAuthors

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Release: Vicious Seduction by Jill Ramsower

  ♦ ♦ ♦ Title: Vicious Seduction Series: The Byrne Brothers Series, Book #4 Author: Jill Ramsower Narrated: Jason Clark & Jo Raylan P...