Thursday, July 23, 2020

Audiobook Review: Hinder By Kacey Shea

Hinder
Off Track Records Series # 3
By Kacey Shea
Narrated by: Jason Clarke, Savannah Peachwood
Length: 10 hrs and 17 mins
Unabridged Audiobook
Release date: 07-23-20





Blurb
She's innocent, inexperienced, virginal, and completely out of place. Now it's my personal mission to change all of that.

Sure, I'm also on this tour to play drums. A bit of blackmail got me the gig and out from under my parents' control. All I've ever wanted to is to live the rock star life, so I'm willing to do whatever it takes. Doesn't matter who gets hurt, as long as I get mine.

At least that's how it started.

This girl, she's gotten under my skin. Makes me want to be a better man. Has me dreaming of more than a life on the road. For a future of my own, as long as it includes her.

Only, I'm not sure how to make that happen. I can't tell her the truth, not when it won't set us free.

The books in the Off Track Records series are interconnected stand-alone romance novels, and can be listened to in any order.

Detour: Trent and Lexi's Story

Derail: Sean and Jess's Story

Hinder: Leighton and Opal's Story

Replay: Austin and Jayla's Story


My Review
This is the third book in the Off Track Records Series, an amazing Rock Star Romance. I love the 3UG! This is a series of interconnected story. You can listen to this story as a standalone, but I recommend you to listen to the Series in order (Detour, Derail, and then Hinder) for a better understanding of the 3 Ugly Guys Band. Leighton and Opal's story is beautiful. They share a strong and sizzling chemistry. Leighton is sexy, handsome, strong, and determined. Opal is innocent, lovely, sweet and strong. She is Lexie's sister, and I loved her since her first appearance in the Series. I was very happy to have her story. I loved to follow them in their journey! The storyline is filled with angst, secrets, and twists and turns. The 3UG finally get their drummer, and the perfect one! The supporting characters are amazing. Jason Clarke and Savannah Peachwood did an amazing job with the narration. They are perfect as Leighton and Opal. I enjoyed it! Looking forward to listen to the next book in the Series, Replay, Austin and Jayla's story. Austin is such a fun and sexy character! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Release: Vicious Seduction by Jill Ramsower

  ♦ ♦ ♦ Title: Vicious Seduction Series: The Byrne Brothers Series, Book #4 Author: Jill Ramsower Narrated: Jason Clark & Jo Raylan P...