Thursday, July 23, 2020

Review: Luca By Eden Summers

Luca
Hunting Her #5
By Eden Summers



Amazon: https://smarturl.it/lucaamz
Bookbub: https://www.bookbub.com/books/luca-hunting-her-by-eden-summers
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/37DCdOX


Blurb
Luca dragged me from hell and delivered me to salvation.
At least that's what I thought.

I hoped this would be a new life. A fresh start.
But the pain followed.
I'm certain the monsters did, too.

I'm told it's paranoia. Trauma. PTSD.
Nobody believes my truth.
But they'll soon learn.

We all will.

Because as much as I want to forget the mantra from my nightmares, it hasn't stopped being true.
The good guys never conquer. Evil always wins.


My Review
This is the fifth book in the Hunting Her Series, an amazing and suspenseful Romantic Suspense. I love this Series! I recommend you to read this Series in order, for a better understanding. At least, you absolutely have to read Savior before this one. Penny and Luca story continues where Savior left off. Penny is internally damaged, but she is not broken. She is wonderful, strong, survivor, capable, and determined. Luca is handsome, caring, supportive, and protective. They are  perfect together. They share a strong and beautiful sizzling chemistry. The storyline is well written, captivating, gripping, intense, suspenseful, action packed, and filled with twists and turns. The cast of supporting characters is impressive.   I love these Series with intertwined characters. I can't wait to listen to audiobook version of this story! The story ends with a cliffhanger, and now I am looking forward to read Cole, the most anticipated conclusion of this amazing Series. I love this Series, and I HIGHLY recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Release: Vicious Seduction by Jill Ramsower

  ♦ ♦ ♦ Title: Vicious Seduction Series: The Byrne Brothers Series, Book #4 Author: Jill Ramsower Narrated: Jason Clark & Jo Raylan P...